You are Welcome Here
Updated: May 27
Welcome to my blog! I can't wait to hear about you adventures! For now here is a little about me.
My name is Gabbi Grenell. I know it’s kind of crazy to start a travel blog during social distancing but after looking at my photos I wanted to reminisce on happier times and once we make it through we can have new adventures and fall in love with new places.
“A collection of life, beauty, passion and encouragement.”
Be sure to check out the categories such as faith, travel, flowers and love. I can't wait to share this beautiful Jesus led adventure.
10 Fast Fast Facts About Me!
1. I grew up in Grand Rapids, Michigan
2. I moved to NYC in 2015
3. My first international travel was to Mexico
Playa Del Carmen, Mexico - I am on the left
4. I love icebreaker question, My favorite is 'If you were a piece of furniture what would you be and why?'
5. I am a full time teaching artist and freelance director. Theatre is a wonderful way to tell stories
6. My favorite international city is Berlin, Germany (left) with Copenhagen, Denmark (right) as a close second
Berlin, Germany Copenhagen, Denmark
7. I love animals, I have a black cat Hamilton and my favorite animals are Hippos
8. I am a big researcher and I love to have a plan before going places.
9. I love pastel colors, lavender is my favorite followed by pale pink and baby blue.
10. The most important thing in my life is my faith and every glory belongs to God.
What are some facts about you?